ब्लिडिंग भारत-बोस्टन बायोसाइंसस प्रोग्राम (बी4 कार्यक्रम)
Department has implemented joint graduate programme on Big Data Research with Heidelberg University, Germany for human resources development. The programme is designed toward a joint doctoral research training from Heidelberg University and one of the Indian partner institutions. Initially, six Indian institutions viz.,
- IIT, Madras
- IIT, Guwahati,
- IIT, Kanpur,
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi,
- Allahabad University, Allahabad and
- Delhi University, Delhi have been selected.
The programme has three components
- 2-3 months short term summer training for 20 master students per year
- Joint PhD support for 10 students per year
- Associate young Researcher Visiting program for 4 scholars per year.